Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday

Guess it's time for me to blog again, it's Sunday. lol
It is so hot here there is nothing one can do outside, wait for the day to cool down and then go out and water, water, water, and hope that all you have planted will not die.
We are supposed to have thunder storms tonight sometime before midnight, but they may only be thunder storms and no rain.
Did enjoy watching my granddaughter's ball game yesterday, they sure do take that stuff serious. Will be with one of the other granddaughters tomorrow and maybe we can go for a swim . Sure hope I can get better at this blogging thing.
See Ya

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks for coming I know it was so HOT!! Next week we play in Suffolk.

Judi said...

You are great at the blogging thing. We just need to blog more. It gets easier.

Anonymous said...

Start blogging EVERY day. Within a week, you'll know if it's for you or not. I can't "STOP" blogging now. The world would stop spinning for GJG if I did.

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

much as I hate to admit it---I agree with Dana, ya need to blog more often Joyce, even if its to give us a weather report, or a comment on how your last meatloaf turned out----it something to do when its to hot outside to do anything.