Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday

Fluff and fold is any day for me I don't like to let it back up.(Judi)
Not really working in my yard just did some watering.(kalo)
If I remember correct gjg you were the last one up the hill ?
Margaret has called and wants to get a cell phone for when they go camping, the kind you use with a calling card and low and behold she wants me to go help her pick one out and then show her how to use it. LOL,LOL
I will need help with this one but I don't want to disappoint her
so that she finds out I know nothing about nothing.
Don't know nothing about birth'n no babies or phones.
Still have not decided what to have for dinner, sure is still hot here.
see ya later

3 comments:

Judi said...

They are called disposable phones. You can get them at Target and the people there should be able to help.

Wendy said...

I alread told her that, they have them at walmart $19.95

Lexi said...

Good Blog Grandma I love it