Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday

Well last night was a great time, we fed about 120 people and everyone had more than enough, we had beef tenderloin, snaps, dirty rice and ice tea, cake for desert, all seemed to enjoy.
Have really been busy trying to plant some new plants in my yard and freshen up what I all ready have, my friend Margaret has been helpful and with her help I might end up with a green thumb instead of a black one.
Today Jack cooked with the Ruritan club, they had a cook off and won 3rd place, peoples choice.
Still have not found out what is digging holes in our yard, we now have a motion camera and hope we can catch what is causing all the holes.

4 comments:

Lexi said...

I am glad you had a great time Grandma!

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

kinda glad I don't hang with Jack----with his cooking , I would no doubt be looking like the good year blimp---man I just can't say no to good food. I'm curious as hell now to hear just what is digging holes in your backyard, please let me know when the mystery is solved.

Judi said...

Congrats Jackie!!!

Wendy said...

Yeah! another trophy. He is such an awesome COOK!