Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday- May 19th

What a great week-end did some more yard work and of course my friend Margaret had to bring more plants for me to put in the ground, did get them in before we had some rain.
My neighbor was not able to catch our digger on camera so I am going to try tonight. He was going for a trap today,sure can't wait to see what kind of critter it really is, we have so many out here and I do enjoy them but most are just looking for something to eat and this one is also but the others don't dig.
Stay Tuned

6 comments:

Judi said...

Make sure you take a picture of it. Good job Mom!!

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

---man when a southerner talks about food---dirty rice,man this boy starts to drool----. I truly intrigued with your nocturnal critter, digging up your yard---getting to be right up their that Loch Ness Nellie thing-a-ma-bob.

Kalo's World said...

I'm totally intrigued with what your critter could be. Hope you get some good pictures.

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

okay that was all on last Monday, now its friday, come on Joyce, talk to us-----you know ya wanna.

Lexi said...

I had to take some kind of action against you. check out my blog. Love you

Lexi said...

I hope I didn't upset you Grandma! I love you. Take your time, I am just messing.