Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Margaret and I are going shopping, you know how girls are can never have enough stuff.
Can't seem to find the right size frame for my wall art from upper case, so decided I will paint one right on the wall. (Black)What ya think of that kids?
Maybe I can get smart enough and put some before and after pics up.
Don't push now I said I was going to try.
See Ya

5 comments:

Judi said...

Keep it up MOM!!!

Michele said...

I can't wait to see how your Uppercase Living turns out! I know it will look great! I LOVE that stuff! You have to post pics!!!!

Wendy said...

You can do it OLF, I can't wait to see what you come up with....

Kalo's World said...

If anyone can, you can!

Anonymous said...

Hey Olf!! So what did you do with your upper case living stuff!! I want to see pics!! I finally have started on mine...but i have taken quite a while to do them!! Hope you are doing well!!!